Share Your Story: June 2020 Spotlight
John Moseley from JNSFoods, LLC shared June’s winning story!
See his story and how his family is coping with the COVID-19 world below:
COVID-19 has brought disruption to everything we do! As a result, we, like so many, are doing crazy new things like:
- Helping the grandkids with their on-line homework. Watching their cat when they are away.
- Providing support for our single daughter who is working nights at a women’s shelter
- Sitting on the patio more and watching the deer and birds (found some new ones too).
- Spending a longer time making breakfast and eating together (I even cook some).
- Enjoying on-line shopping for groceries and buying things we never did before.
- Ordering “stuff” for the grandkids like a new 590 lb. swing set that was delivered via 18-wheeler this morning!
- Checking up on friends we had not talked to in a long time.
- Doing take-out from new restaurants
- Working from home helping you source and deliver products to Foodbanks and Feeding America!
- Cleaning up and cleaning out for Salvation Army.
- Checking on our Church “life group” and one that had major surgery.
- Driving less, seeing more!
- Planning vacations into 2021.
- Praying more for small blessings and worrying less about the big things.
- Watching less TV but learning more about the neighborhood.
We love hearing from our Event Source Professionals, Inc. family and a special thank you to John for sharing! If you’ve got a story to share, a bite of wisdom, or more please feel free to share your story below to be entered into our monthly contest!